The Sustainable Food Trade Association’s mission is to build the capacity of the organic food trade to transition to sustainable business models. Membership with SFTA provides your company the support and resources needed to integrate sustainability throughout your business operations. You are joining a community of organic peers that are collectively committed to the adoption, implementation, and innovation of sustainability for the organic food trade.
Benefits for all Members
- Education: E-newsletter, workshops, intensives, webinars and opportunities to learn from staff, experts and peers
- Collaboration: Work with peers and colleagues on industry influencing projects. SFTA hosts working groups to develop resources and infrastructure needed to advance sustainability within your company and the wider industry.
- Advocacy: Sustainable Food Trade Association provides a voice for members and keeps members updated on key issues and opportunities to advocate effectively on standards, labels, certifications, policy and other areas relevant to the organic food trade sustainable business practices
- Marketing: Sharing of best practices, the Sustainable Food Trade Association highlights members sustainability news through our communications channels: e-news, twitter, website, and articles in industry publications.
- Consultation: Customized sustainability briefings, trainings and consultation projects per arrangement, on-site or virtual
Sustainable Food Trade Association has three membership categories—Full Members, Associate Members, and Friends. To learn more about the benefits, fees, and application process, please visit each category: