The Friends of SFTA membership level is for individuals, NGO’s, consultants, and other companies outside the organic products industry that align with the members and values of the association but do not qualify for full membership. Friends of SFTA members are featured in an online directory and have an opportunity to provide specific expertise, services, or other points of collaboration with SFTA members.
Friends of SFTA commitments/requirements
- Be an allied food or non-food business, nonprofit, government or individual that is not eligible for full membership.
- Support the Sustainable Food Trade Association’s mission.
- Demonstrate business activities that support the Sustainable Food Trade Association’s mission and Declaration of Sustainability.
Friends of SFTA Benefits
- Inclusion in the online directory which includes a 100 word description of your company and services, logo, website, and any available SFTA member discounts.
- Access to SFTA members, networking events, association communications, and industry updates.
- Discount registration for SFTA educational workshops.
- Free registration for all Sustainable Food Trade Association webinars.
- Opportunity to participate as a presenter in a SFTA webinar, conference presentation, or other speaking opportunities.
- Attend select Sustainable Food Trade Association members-only meetings
- Opportunity to be a Sustainable Food Trade Association sponsor
Dues are based on Gross Annual Revenue $US.
|Gross Annual Revenue||Dues Level|
|Allied Food or non-food company||$500|
Steps to Becoming a Friend of the Sustainable Food Trade Association
- Submit an Application SFTA Membership Application
- Payment of Annual Dues