The Associate member level is for companies in the organic food industry who are interested in developing a sustainability program, but might not have the resources or capacity to commit to writing an annual sustainability report. Associate members get access to some of the tools and opportunities that the Sustainable Food Trade Association has to offer, which prepares you to move towards sustainability reporting.
- Food business
- Sign Declaration of Sustainability
- Produce or sell at least one organic line, commitment to expanding to over time
- Commitment and progress in eliminating GMOs in all products, materials and processes
- Commitment to transition to Full Membership within 24 months.
Associate Member Benefits
Education & Consultation
- Initial benchmarking form provided for self-assessment
- New Member Resource Guide which includes Member Toolkits: Guide to Sustainability, Sustainability Resources, and Sustainability Reporting
- Staff consult
- Free registration for all Sustainable Food Trade Association webinars
Networking & Collaboration
- Ability to participate in SFTA working groups
- Attend select Sustainable Food Trade Association members-only meetings
- Opportunity to be an Sustainable Food Trade Association sponsor
Associate Member Fees
Dues are based on Gross Annual Revenue $US.
|$400 M-$1 Billion||$1,875|
|Above $1 Billion||$2,250|
Steps to Joining Sustainable Food Trade Association
Steps to Becoming an Associate Members
- Submit an SFTA Membership Application
- Payment of Annual Dues